Makeup Daily 6/23/13
My Go-To Summer Makeup Edition
featuring my current favorite products
|Soft Taupe Eyes|
Shimmery Rosy Cheeks
Glowy Nude Lips
- Wet n Wild Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer
- MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot-I've recently switched from Painterly Paint Pot to the Soft Ochre Paint Pot. The yellowish tone of Soft Ochre cancels out the natural redness of my eye lids a lot better.
- Physician's Formula Matte Collection Quad Eye Shadow in Canyon Classics-I've been using the matte cream shade in this quad to highlight under my brow bone and in my inner corner. Great brightening shade!
- Sigma Eye Shadow Base Flare Collection in Provoke-I've been loving this matte peach cream eye shadow base...it looks great under any shadow!
- ELF Brightening Eye Color in Butternut-awesome little quad for only $1.
- Milani Powder Eyeshadow in #01 White Lie
- Cailyn Line Fix Gel Eyeliner in Purple
- Milani Eye Tech Bold Liquid Eye Liner in #01 Black
- Cover Girl Liquiline Blast Eye Liner (in a purple shade)
- Stila Kajal Eye Liner in Topaz
- Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Mascara in Black
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Brow & Eye Liner pencil in #648 Taupe
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
|Shimmery Rosy Cheeks|
- Laura Gellar Spackle Under Makeup Primer
- The Balm Balm Shelter Tinted Moisturizer in Light
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup in #10 Classic Ivory
- Rimmel London Match Perfection 2-in1 Concealer and Highlighter in #125 Fair
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Long-Lasting Pressed Powder in #001 Transparent
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer in #743A Reserve Your Cabana-This powder is technically considered a "bronzer" but I love using this powder to set my foundation and concealer. I love the glowy finish it gives my skin and it also keeps my foundation in place all day.
- NYC Big Bold Bronzing Powder in #601 ManhaTan-awesome new bronzer from NYC. This one is slightly darker and more pigmented than the traditional NYC Sunny bronzer.
- Milani Baked Powder Blush #09 Red Vino-I've been using this blush on a daily basis. It gives me the perfect shimmery rosy finish to my cheeks.
|Glowy Nude Lips|
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in #413 Twinkled Pink-This has been my go-to lip color for the summer months. Its a perfect pinky nude with just enough shimmer to give my lips a nice summer glow.