Ode To The Neutral Eye...
|Eye On Neutral #2 Eye Shadow Palette|
- $19.99 at Target stores (also available online)
- 12 shadows
- ALL MATTE!!
- "The Sonia Kashuk Eye Couture Palette is comprised of your essential matte neutral shades. The formulas are extremely blendable with a velvety, soft touch and superior color release."
- Fragrance free
- Paraben free
(in order as above)
- ALL MATTE SHADES!
- nicely pigmented
- super blendable
- wide variety of shades (light creamy shades, medium browns and greys, and a deep dark black shade)
- sleek, compact packaging for easy storage
- great alternative to the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette (more shades for a cheaper price!)
- can be used alone for a completely matte eye look or in addition to your favorite eye shadow shades and palettes
- shadows are a bit powdery (be sure to use an eye primer to give these shadows something the stick to)
- moderate amount of fall out (be sure to tap off your brush before applying these shadows to your eyes to avoid excess fall out)
- shadows are very soft (this leads me to believe this might not be a great palette for travel. Powdery, soft shadows tend to shatter easily)
Awesome product! Its not very often you find an all matte eye palette at the "drugstore" (Target). I'm impressed with the pigmentation, blendability, and shade selection of this palette. You can easily create a soft, fresh eye look or a deep, dark dramatic eye look using this palette. Great staple item for any makeup collection!
Would I Repurchase...