Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Burt's Bees Radiance Night Cream



Quick note on a night cream I've been loving lately. I was visiting my sister in Denver this past year and I neglected to remember that the climate is a tad bit different in Denver than it is in Texas. What an idiot. So my usual night cream was not holding up to those Denver winter nights, so I made an emergency trip to the drugstore for a more heavy duty cream. I picked this cream at random and I have been loving it ever since.

This cream is rich, thick, and has a refreshing milk and honey scent. This gives me the perfect balance of moisture...I don't feel like my skin drinks it up, then feels dry afterwards nor does it leave me with that slick, greasy feeling. In fact, if I'm having a particularly dry skin day, I can apply this cream LIGHTLY to my face to give it that extra boost of moisture but I don't have to worry about it breaking down my makeup throughout the day. This cream is such a pleasure to put on, I actually look forward to it when I get home from a long shift at work and when I wake up in the morning, my skin feels smooth and refreshed.

I will definitely be picking up the Burts Bees Radiance Day Cream once my Olay Complete daily moisturizer is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment