Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Makeup Daily: 2/22/2013


This is just a quick run down of the the products I'm using today. I'm having some dry, irritated skin issues at the moment (after a bad run in with my Clarisonic deep pore brush head) so what's a girl to do? Focus on the eyes. I used a Victoria's Secret shadow trio that I adore, as well as a few products  from the Buxom The Headliners set, which I plan to post a review on soon.

 
 
 

First, I primed my eyes with ELF eye primer. Then I used Buxom cream shadow in Pug (from Headliners set) as a base. I used a Victoria's Secret Ultimate Shadow trio in Decadence and used the light pink shade under my brow and in my crease, to help with blending the cream and powder shadows later. I took the the taupe/silver shade and tapped it all over my lid. I ran the deep brown shade through my crease and dabbed a little extra on my outer corner to deepen up the look. I love the contrast between the cool shimmery taupe and the deep matte brown in this palette.

I used Buxom Insider eyeliner in Onyx (from The Headliners set) to line my top lash line, smudged that out into a smudgy wing shape and then topped it with Milani powder eyeshadow in #02 Pitch Black to keep it in place all day. I put a little bit of the Buxom liner in the outer corner of my lower lash line and smudged it out with the brown shade from the palette to give me a softer, warmer feel on my lower lashes. I finished off by running a little bit of the taupe shadow on the inner part of my lower lash line. I used Stila kajal eye liner in Topaz on my water line (I forgot to throw this in the photo...oops) and tapped a bit of Milani powder eyeshadow in #01 White Lie on my inner corner to brighten up my eyes. I finished off with a couple of coats of Buxom Amplified lash mascara in Loud Black (from The Headliners set).

No comments:

Post a Comment