After recently going through a break up, I've found comfort in listening to my vinyl records but one in particular has stood out: Linda Ronstadt. If singing "You're No Good" at the top of your lungs doesn't make you feel better, nothing will. I also couldn't help but be inspired by Linda's makeup from her album covers.
So I put on "When Will I Be Loved" and went to town on a Linda Ronstadt inspired makeup look...here's what I came up with...
The Look I Created...
- Nude Eyes
- Smudgy Liner
- Spider Lashes
- Full Brows
- Bronzed Skin
- Soft Nude Lips
The Products I Used...
- Essence Eye Shadow in #58 Cappuccino, Please!
- Maybelline Chic Naturals Eye Shadow in #250S Tastefully Taupe
- NYX Long Eye Pencil in #01 Black
- Prestige My Waterproof Lashes Volume Waterproof Mascara
- Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara
- Tarte EmphaEyes Waterproof Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse in Medium Brown
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
- Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Foundation in L44
- NARS Light Reflecting Setting Powder in Translucent Crystal
- NYX Loose Powder in #18 Chocolate
- The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- Maybelline Color Whisper in #20 Mocha Muse