Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Current Love: Sonia Kashuk Eye On Neutral #02


I've been loving using this palette for a complete eye look or in combination with any of my other favorite eye shadows. These shadows have a buttery smooth texture and amazing pigmentation...and for $20 at Target, you just can't beat the price!
 
Eye On Neutral #02
Eye Shadow Palette
  
 
Matte Eyes
Neutral Cheeks
Sheer Pink Lips



For this look I used the creamy nude shade all over my lid and under my brow bone, a warm medium brown shade through my crease, and then deepened the outer V with a mix of the dark brown and black shades. I finished the eyes with black winged liner and two coats of mascara to the upper and lower lashes.
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine
#13

And word on the street is Sonia Kashuk just put out another palette of all shimmer shadows...
she will be mine...
oh yes, she will be mine...
 
Comment below and let me know what new fall makeup products you're lusting over!
Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment