Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Lip Butter Looks: Juicy Papaya

Lip Butter Look Challenge:

create a look inspired by my many (and mostly unused) Revlon Lip Butters
 
Juicy Papaya
Neutral Bronze Eyes
Dewy Skin with Coral Cheeks
Sheer Coral Lips
 
 
For my eyes I tapped a medium bronze shade on my entire lid, then blended a deeper bronze shade through my crease and outer corner, and added a shimmery champagne shade to my brow bone and inner corner for an extra brightened eye look. I lined my eyes with a black liquid liner, smudged a brown pencil liner on my lower lash line and topped it with the same bronze shades I used on my lids. I added a peachy kohl pencil to my waterline and finished the look with two coats of mascara to my upper and lower lashes.
 
sheer coral lips
 
Everyday Neutral Look For Spring
 
 
 

The Look... 


Juicy Papaya has been one of my favorite "grab and go" lip colors lately. This lip butter is the perfect way to update your current makeup routine for spring. For this look I chose an everyday bronze eye look that I wear on a regular basis, added a peachy coral cheek, and finished the look with this sheer coral shade on my lips. I love how Juicy Papaya pairs with my everyday, neutral eye looks but also adds a bright, but wearable, pop of coral on my lips.

Check out my other Lip Butter Looks:
 
Look at for more Lip Butter Looks inspired by my Revlon Lip Butter Collection!
 
Thanks for taking time out of your day to have a look at my blog...feel free to comment below and talk makeup with me!
 

6 comments:

  1. This is the only spring/summer one I didn't pick up... but it looks so pretty! Arggh, hopefully it'll be part of the permanent collection and I can pick it up later? One can hope, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it pretty?! Last week when I wore Wild Watermelon I thought that one was my favorite but this week I'm thinking Juicy Papaya is my favorite! I'm pretty sure they're going to be permanent so I'm sure you'll find it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this colour is gorgeous! So perfect for spring and summer. Looks lovely on you :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have a hard time pulling off coral tones but I think this one is flattering my skin tone.
      -Sara

      Delete
  4. Great look! Do you mind sharing which eyeshadow shades you used? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, its the NYX palette in Merci Beaucoup...I have photos and swatches here...
      http://dancingwithdragqueens.blogspot.com/2013/04/new-nyx-love-in-paris-eye-shadow.html.

      Hope this helps...thanks for taking a look at my blog!
      -Sara

      Delete