Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Makeup Daily 4/11/2013

Dramatic, Shimmery Eye Look, Berry Cheeks, Nude Lips
using my favorite products

various products used
 
Dramatic Sparkly Eyes, Smudgy Liner and False Lashes
 
 

Eyes...

*I'm listing my eye makeup first because this is the order I applied my makeup. For this eye look I was working with dark shadows and wanted to avoid fall out on my cheeks.
  • Wet-N-Wild Fergie Take On The Day Eyeshadow Primer in #CA027 For My Primas
  • Pur Minerals Mineral Shadow in G112 Champagne Citrine-as a brow bone highlight.
  • Pur Minerals Mineral Shadow in E18 Sandstone-blended through the crease
  • Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colour Wet/Dry in Black Karat-applied wet on the lid and dry to blend out my crease (check out photos and swatches here)
  • Essence Eyeshadow Sparkling Effect in #04 Black Goddess-this shadow is super shimmery and pigmented, and its only $2 at Ulta!
  • Milani Powder Eyeshadow in #01 White Lie-as my inner corner highlight, I use this everyday.
  • Essence Gel Eyeliner in #01 Midnight in Paris- another awesome Essence product, this one is only $3!
  • Milani Powder Eyeshadow in #02 Pitch Black-used to smudge out my gel liner on my upper and lower lash line (these Milani shadows are amazingly pigmented, (check out my collection and full review of these guys here )
  • Rimmel ScandalEyes Eye Shadow Stick in #003 Bad Girl Bronze-used in my waterline. (check out my full review and eye look using these shadow sticks here )
  • Prestige My Biggest Lashes Big Lash Effect Mascara (in black)- on my upper lashes
  • Prestige My Waterproof Lashes Volume Waterproof Mascara in #MWB-01 Black- on my lower lashes
  • Ardell Professional Natural Lashes in #131 Black
  • Revlon Precision Lash Adhesive
  • Wet-N-Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner in #861 Black/Noir-used to cover my false lash bands but also my favorite liquid eyeliner for everyday use.
  • Tarte EmphasEyes Waterproof Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse in Medium Brown-this stuff seems way too dark to be called "medium brown". I may purchase the next shade up because this mousse stays in place all day.
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel



Dewy Skin with Light Contouring and Berry Cheeks

Face...

  • Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer in #002
  • Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation in Cream Ivory-this is my holy grail foundation, it never lets me down!
  • Revlon Photo Ready Concealer in #001 Fair-used to concealer around my nose and on any trouble areas
  • Maybelline Fit Concealer in #15 Fair-used lightly to conceal under my eyes.
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Treatment Concealer in #60 Brightener-love this brightener for under my eyes.
  • Bare Minerals Eye Brightener in Well-Rested
  • Laura Gellar Balance-N-Brighten Foundation in Fair-another holy grail face product. The coverage with this stuff is AMAZING!
  • Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Mineral Face Powder Bronzer-to lightly contour my cheeks and nose.
  • NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in #720A Sunny-I used this to blend out my contouring. I also dusted this on my forehead, under my jawline, and down my neck.
  • Laura Gellar Blush-N-Brighten in Berry-I can't stop using this blush, its the prettiest berry tone with a gold sheen on my cheeks. Its a beautiful blush and highlight in one product.
  • MAC Fix Plus-used to set my makeup

 
lightly defined pinky nude lips

Lips...

  • EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm in Sweet Mint
  • Revlon Color Stay  Lip Liner in Rose-I don't line my lips very often but when I do, I usually grab this liner, its the perfect neutral, "go with everything" shade. Very versatile.
  • Victoria's Secret Color Drama Lipstick in Naked-my favorite nude lipstick! Its the perfect pinky nude shade.
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in #150 Peach Petal

No comments:

Post a Comment