Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Makeup Daily 3/31/2013

Golden Smokey Eyes and Glossy Mauve Lips




various products used



 

Face...

  • Rimmel Fix and Perfect Pro Primer in #002
  • Cover Girl & Olay Simply Ageless in #230 Eye Corrector-under my eyes
  • Wet N Wild Cover All Cream Foundation in #816 Fair/Light
  • Revlon Photo Ready Concealer in #001 Fair
  • Maybelline DreamLumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Radiant
  • The Balm Sexy Mama Anti-Shine Translucent Powder-reminds me a lot of Revlon Nearly Naked Powder
  • Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 HR Blush in Peaceful- LOVE this subtle peach shade, one of my favorites!



For my eyes, I tapped a gold shadow on the inner half of my eyelid and a deep purple on the outer half of my eyelid. I smudged some dark brown liner on the upper lash line, some dark grey liner on the lower lash line and a shimmery taupe shade on my waterline to add a smoky effect. I added two coats of mascara to my upper and lower lashes for some extra drama.


Eyes...
  • Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer
  • Lorac Pro Palette
  • Sephora Waterproof Jumbo Liner in #24 Dark Matte Brown-smudged into my upper lash line. LOVE these pencils, they do not budge all day!
  • Sephora Waterproof Jumbo Liner in #03 Grey-smudged into my lower lash line
  • Sephora Waterproof Jumbo Liner in # 04 Taupe-on my waterline, adds a smoky effect without being too dark and closing off my eyes
  • Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume Waterproof Mascara in Very Black-I threw this mascara away later that night...it was WAY too hard to get off. Dear Cover Girl: there is such a thing as TOO waterproof. Sincerely, Missing Twenty Lashes.
  • Revlon Brow Fantasy in Brunette
  • Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Clear-to set my brows
 

glossy mauve lips



Lips...

  • NYC Big Bold Plumping Lip Gloss in #474 Pumped Up Purple
see my full review and lip swatches of this new lip gloss here!

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty look! The shading on the eyes is perfect. I recently picked up the Wet N' Wild Cover All Foundation and have been loving it! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the Lorac shadows practically blend themselves! I'm loving the Wet N Wild foundation too, really nice finish!

      Delete