Golden Smokey Eyes and Glossy Mauve Lips
|various products used|
- Rimmel Fix and Perfect Pro Primer in #002
- Cover Girl & Olay Simply Ageless in #230 Eye Corrector-under my eyes
- Wet N Wild Cover All Cream Foundation in #816 Fair/Light
- Revlon Photo Ready Concealer in #001 Fair
- Maybelline DreamLumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Radiant
- The Balm Sexy Mama Anti-Shine Translucent Powder-reminds me a lot of Revlon Nearly Naked Powder
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 HR Blush in Peaceful- LOVE this subtle peach shade, one of my favorites!
- Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer
- Lorac Pro Palette
- Sephora Waterproof Jumbo Liner in #24 Dark Matte Brown-smudged into my upper lash line. LOVE these pencils, they do not budge all day!
- Sephora Waterproof Jumbo Liner in #03 Grey-smudged into my lower lash line
- Sephora Waterproof Jumbo Liner in # 04 Taupe-on my waterline, adds a smoky effect without being too dark and closing off my eyes
- Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume Waterproof Mascara in Very Black-I threw this mascara away later that night...it was WAY too hard to get off. Dear Cover Girl: there is such a thing as TOO waterproof. Sincerely, Missing Twenty Lashes.
- Revlon Brow Fantasy in Brunette
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Clear-to set my brows
|glossy mauve lips|
- NYC Big Bold Plumping Lip Gloss in #474 Pumped Up Purple
see my full review and lip swatches of this new lip gloss here!