Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

All Nude Review: Meet Matt(e) Nude

Ode To The Neutral Eye...

The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude Eyeshadow Palette

Hello lover... was my first thought when running across this palette recently...matte and neutral...yes please! I found this bad boy on Hautelook.com last month. This palette usually retails for $42, but I got this handsome man for $20 which makes the deal that much sweeter.

I have used this palette in a couple of my Makeup Daily posts, and its quickly becoming a staple item in my collection. I've worn it completely on its own and in addition to some of my favorite eye looks and either way, I adore it.

The texture of these shadows is amazing...rich, buttery, and as pigmented as you can get...and the best part...there is almost no fall out to mention...which is a problem I've encountered with many matte shadow formulations...high end or drugstore.

 
swatches from top to bottom, left to right
 

Swatches...

Matt Johnson, Matt Garcia, Matt Malloy

Matt Johnson- deep grey
Matt Garcia- deep warm brown, with a touch of a purple undertone
Matt Malloy-cream



Matt Ronson, Matt Wood, Matt Singh

Matt Ronson-mid tone brown
Matt Wood- rich brown
Matt Singh- dusty rose

Matt Abdul, Matt Lombardi, Matt Hung


Matt Abdul-cool grey
Matt Lombardi- creamy yellow
Matt Hung-purple/grey/brown, interesting shade

On The Eye...

To see the entire look, check out my Makeup Daily 3/10/2013 post







Matt Malloy on brow bone and inner corner
Matt Singh and Matt Lambardi in the crease and blended into the brow bone shade
Matt Hung on entire eye lid
Matt Wood in crease and outer corner
Matt Ronson and Matt Garcia in crease to blend out the look
Matt Ronson and Matt Garcia smudged into the lower lash line

Would I repurchase...
Yes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment