Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Random Vanity: NYX Eyeshadow Trio in Lake Moss


Quick reviews of random picks from the vanity...


Lake Moss



Shimmery cranberry shade, shimmery navy shade, shimmery black/silver shade



In order as above


This trio from NYX has been a staple in my collection for some time. Though I rarely wear these three shades together, I keep them on hand to add color and dimension to my more neutral eye looks. These shadows are deep and pigmented enough to add to my crease and outer corner but add a little more interest to the look than the typical brown or black crease shades. They're also nice to run along my lower lash line for a subtle pop of color and smokey definition. In the pan, these shadows appear to have a quite a bit of shimmer but when applied on the eye, they come off with more of a satin finish. Whether used on the lid or in the crease, these shadows are smooth, pigmented, and add a twist of color to any eye look.

Would I repurchase...
Definitely

No comments:

Post a Comment