Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Makeup Daily 3/30/2013

 Shimmery Gold Eyes With a Purple Pop & Sheer Plum Lips

 
 
various products used
 
 
 

Face...

  • The Balm Time Balm Face Primer
  • Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation in L44-this is my quick, all in one foundation, no concealer needed with this foundation
  • NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation in #01 Ivory-this powder was way too heavy for this foundation, the finished look was very cakey....fail
  • NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in #720A Sunny
  • Laura Gellar Blush-N-Brighten in Berry 
 
For my eyes, I applied a matte cream shade under my brow bone, a medium matte brown shade through my crease and then topped that with a deep eggplant shade through my crease, outer corner, and lower lash line. I used a fluffy eyeshadow brush to dust a sheer sparkly gold shadow over my entire eyelid. I applied a black cream liner to my upper lash line and a deep eggplant shade to my lower lash line and waterline. I finished with two coats of mascara to my upper and lower lashes.
 
I love the subtle pop of purple on the lower lash line and waterline. I actually like the "skin gap" between my waterline and lower lash line...I think it gives the look a more smudgy, effortless feel

 

Eyes...

  • Milani Eyeshadow Primer in #01 Nude (from my recent Mini Milani Haul)
  • Too Faced Eye Shadow Duo in Teddy Bear & Heaven
  • Loreal 24 HR Infallible Eye Shadow in Smoldering Plum
  • Loreal 24 HR Infallible Eye Shadow in Gold Imperial-pretty sparkly gold shade, I applied this with a fluffy eyeshadow brush to give me a subtle wash of gold sparkle, rather than a heavy opaque gold color
  • Maybelline Eyestudio Cream Eyeliner in Blackest Black
  • Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Eye Shadow Stick in #006 Paranoid Purple- I applied this to my waterline and this stuff did not budge...no flaky or fading at all (see my full review here )
  • Benefit They're Real Mascara- I like the finished look of this mascara but I experienced a lot flaking through out the day
  • Revlon Brow Fantasy in Brunette
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel 
 
 
sheer plum lips

 Lips...

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in #90 Yummy Plummy  

2 comments:

  1. As always, such a pretty look! Those sheer plum lips are the perfect complement to the smokey eye. Your winged liner is perfect! And the Laura Gellar Blush N' Brighten looks lovely :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You always leave the sweetest comments, I love the plum lip instead of the typical nude peachy/pinks...it mixes things up a little bit!

      Delete