Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Revlon Lip Butter Inspired Spring Nails

 
 
I recently picked up the new spring Revlon Lip Butters and I must say...they've inspired me. The bright magentas, pinks, and corals really put me in the mood for spring and since matching lips and nails are pretty popular for the warmer months, I picked my favorite bright nail colors I felt would coordinate with the newest lip butters in my collection


My Revlon Lip Butter Inspiration...

For full photos and lip swatches, see my New Revlon Lip Butters post
 

Pink Lemonade, Wild Watermelon, Juicy Papaya, Sorbet

My Favorite Bright Nail Colors


 The Nail Wheel 'O' Fun Swatches... 

in order as above

From Left
Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel in #210 Jelly
Milani High Speed Fast Dry Nail Lacquer in #08 Hot Pink Frenzy
Wet N Wild Mega Last Salon Nail Color in #212C Heatwave
Wet N Wild Mega Last Salon Nail Color in #211B Club Havana
Revlon Nail Enamel in #185 Sweet Tart
 
Let me know what your favorite spring nail colors are in a comment below!



2 comments:

  1. Sweet Tart lip butter is the same color as that nail polish - I feel like I have to pick it up now to have coordinating lips and nails!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I'm excited for the upcoming bright lips/matching nails trend! Actually after I saw your last haul I went and picked up Sweet Tart and Tutti Frutti! I'm not quite sure how I'm going to wear a tangerine lip, but I'm excited to play around with it! Thanks for the recommendations and I hope you had a nice time with your bf!

      Delete